How can we help?
The Community Centre
At our dailyget together, people can expect to be welcomed in a friendly environment.
There are activities offered but nobody is pressured to do anything they don’t want to. You are more than welcome to come along and have a chat with other people with mental health problems about any issues you have or just in general.
You are welcome to stay for the full session or just part. Anyone can join if they think they have mental health problems. They do not need a diagnosis and there are no waiting lists.
Are you worried that you or a friend/family member might be suffering from mental health issues?
Here are some warning signs to look out for. Please be aware that not all mental health issues present the same. Please talk to your GP if you have one or more of the signs listed below.
- Lack of or increase in appetite
- No longer finding pleasure in things you once enjoyed
- Feeling or acting withdrawn
- Not paying attention to personal hygiene or appearance.
- Withdrawal from social interaction
- Drinking more alcohol or using substances to cope.
- Risky behaviour
- Self harm
- Change in sleep pattern
- Aggression or anger problems
- Relationship problems
- Spending too much money
- Anxiety, worry and panic attacks
- Changes in behaviour
- Feeling stressed
- Feeling upset for no reason